Opening hours and prices in the Information Centre
- Open every day from: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Last admission to the “Vertical Wilderness�? exhibition is at 4:00 pm.
- Admission to the “Vertical Wilderness�? exhibition
Kids up to the age of 5: Free
Children (aged 6-16): € 2.00
Adults: € 4.00
Disabled people (with valid ID) € 3.50
Families € 10.00
- Holders of the “Freizeitpass�?, the “Bayerische Ehrenamtskarte�? or Berchtesgadener Land guest cards receive a € 0.50 discount.
It is not possible to combine discounts!
- School classes may visit the exhibition free-of-charge!
- Combined ticket Haus der Berge, Schloss Berchtesgaden, Dokumentation Obersalzberg and Museum Schloss Adelsheim € 13,50, Combined tickets are valid for one year.
The National Park Centre is open longer in summer
The Haus der Berge is open from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm on Thursdays and Fridays until the end of September. The last admission to the “Vertical Wilderness�? exhibition is at 7:00 pm.
The restaurant is open until 10:00 pm on these days.
In the high season, particularly on rainy days, there can be waiting periods at the entrance to the “Vertical Wilderness�? exhibition between 10 am and 2 pm. Visitor numbers tend to be lower between 9 and 10 am and after 2 pm. In addition to the exhibition, the centre also offers lots of free features such as interactive information on the National Park, a film about the Berchtesgaden Alps, special exhibitions, a specialist library and a café – there is therefore plenty to do during waiting periods.